Monday, June 17, 2013

Whatever

So what?
Now I don't,
and to you it means nothing.
It's no big deal that I no longer break bread with demons
or council with those driven by beguilers that cry "Nekum!" in the night.

It means nothing because to you, it is nothing.
So therefore doesn't exist.
Nor can my cry in the darkness that is your company.
Feeling the tendrils of demons who were washed away in a prior age.
Their council echoed through the mouth of recent company.

That way was a trap that I fell into before.
The exact same, with bait of a different flavor,
sweet of smell and wonderful to the eye.
But experience is experience
and knowledge is knowledge
and pain is pain
and fortitude is the measure of willingness to listen to ones self
and step through the difficult transition.
And so I must, for the council of demons is one that I can't abide.
The offense of fact I won't tolerate
and the end result of a little leaven is something to be fought.

No comments: