Monday, September 29, 2008

Chapter 4: Love and ACM

And now I'm here!
Fully committed!
Fully engaged!
Gleaming titanium curvy in area rule,
covering spinning and pounding hearts of the most cool and calculating rage.
Glorious logic and amalgams of human interest and metallurgy.
The roar of those hearts grandeurous and terrible.
Wings as strong my savior himself.
The nimbus tremble and applaud.
The birds dive.

Don't throw stones at sleeping lions my dear.
Don't wake my longing.
A monster of incredible power,
unfelled from these skies.
Many waters have never defeated true love,
nor will they!
That monster at my very core bellowing his constant din
The shock waves rippling outward
Those shoulders, bristling with a barely controlled energy,
and concern.

To my equal: do I not term you as "My Equal"?
I challenge you to commit!
You've tempted.
You've hinted.
You've prodded.
Now commit, and know the most incredible dog fight you will ever know.
I am now awake and sparkling with rage.
I an now high in the heavens and unloading over the top
Those motive power plants, emotive and crushing, nominal and at 100 percent
My random on target
That final step, to answer the growling of that missle,
desiring much to fly.
That missle hard wired to my heart.
I have only to fire.

So to my equal, I bid you commit
And if not, bug out!
And be good at the bugging!
Your next query aloft will meet with apathy!

No comments: