Friday, October 17, 2008

Chapter 6: Ramp up

I'm coming through the bottom of the bell curve now
A violent swing upwards that's making straight my brow
and watery my eyes
I'm sure it won't take too many of such days to get over these cycles
But I'm here in it now
So let's run with it.
Let's use it to fight with
Let's shake with this rage
Every sinew ready
Every nerve on alert
Every part of my body mercurial with withdrawal

I recognize you Elke
Here again in different form
No less majestic then before
and scared
Those layers of emotional distance
fortified with layers of physical distance
and time
Hallmarks of the weak

I am not the man you encountered the first time
completely unaware of the trap you had no idea you were setting
I am no longer the man that steps into the binders having recognized the pattern
That fortress around my heart glistening and reaching into the heavens
Yet there is a door that will open for you if you commit.

I will always love you San,
whatever form you take,
my warrior princess,
Queen of Moro.
I am yours for the chasing.
The risk yours to take.
You can have me if you want me,
but the work is yours to do!
It's my heart that needs convincing
It's my path that you must follow

I have a fight to fight
come along side and throw
or bug out

No comments: