Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Chapter 7: Splash and Bug

You're kidding right?
Are you really saying this to me?

I am I!
Wrought with anger and purpose,
forged of calculation and velocity,
and christened with the roar of internal combustion.
There is no greater rage in all the BG's!
At times smooth and graceful.
At times explosive and decisive.
I shall not be hemmed in.
I shall not be ashamed!

My core: a subtle expression,
more delicate then I ever knew,
more convoluted then I ever imagined,
more powerful then I ever dreamed.
And now I realize for the first time ever, likely to be alone forever.

There is no more wonderous equation then that of an honest heart!
All thanx to dayspring.

Yes Alfred, I have loved and lost
and for the good as well.
You see, the extension of my arm,
the offerring of my hand,
the opening of my heart,
is always an invitation into the heavens.
From which, I will not step down.
I can not step down.
I will not go down there again.
Down there into those dusty throes of mediocrity and safety.
The temporality of flesh.
A lifetime without velocity.
A lifetime without flow states.
Traded for a lifetime of fear and safety.
Ending in regret.

So it's loss again.
And to that I say good.
For I have only one master.

But for you Pygmalion, I have only one answer,
and it's now approaching from your six at mach 5!

No comments: